Mamaintenance Contract Options
There are 4 options to consider. All costs are calculated on an individual customer basis, taking into consideration the number of cameras, size and type of equipment etc.
- Non Contract(see table): no maintenance or warranty cover
- Basic: a routine maintenance package with 1 emergency callo-ut (Inc. 1st hr on site)
- Standard: a routine maintenance package with up to 4 emergency call-outs and up to 8 hours on-site labour
- Advanced: a routine maintenance package with up to 4 emergency call-outs, 8 hours labour and equipment parts
|Scheduled Maintenance Visits (per year)||x 1||x 2||x 2||No|
|Free Loan Equipment Included (vi)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Emergency Breakdown Call-outs Included (i – ii)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Call-out Response Times (iii – iv)||3 days||next day||same day||3 –5 days|
|Labour Charges Included (ii)||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Replacement Equipment Costs Included (vii)||No||No||Yes||No|
- Basic includes 1 emergency call-out. Additional call-outs and labour are chargeable.
- Standard & Advanced are limited to 4 emergency call-outs per year and 8 hours on-site labour. Additional call-outs and labour are chargeable.
- Response times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods (after storms, school holidays etc.) or exceptional circumstances (staff illness etc.).
- Call-out response times are working days (i.e. Monday – Friday) and excludes weekends, Bank holidays etc.
- Camera One Limited reserves the right to suspend cover when our credit terms are not met (overdue invoices etc.).
- Free loan equipment is for a period of 2 weeks (10 working days) from the date the loan equipment is installed on-site. After that a charge will be made at a weekly cost dependant on the piece(s) of equipment loaned.
- See restrictions on enclosed maintenance letter (under ‘exclusions to cover’).
- Any access equipment required (cherry picker etc.) is at an additional cost, to be paid by the customer.